Pre-sale campaign: launching March 20th 2021 (17.00 gmt)
Delivery: during June 2021
Following the successful release and delivery of my previous models, I’m now excited to bring you my fourth timepiece: The DRZ 04 “Mondial”.The arrival of jet planes revolutionized the world of air travel, a Boeing 707 was able to travel from Paris to New York in eight hours with 180 passengers – twice as many as a propeller-driven Super Constellation, which took over 14 hours for the same journey. The DRZ 04 “Mondial” draws inspiration from this exciting time.
The dial’s bowl shape was first introduced with the DRZ 02 back in 2018. This type of dial helps to create a seamless continuity between dial and case, it also creates a deep sense of depth and 3D effect on the whole watch. This kind of dial manufacture requires a CNC modelling process, unlike that used to produce a more conventional and simpler flat disc. The dials come in either matt (white or meteorite) or sunburst fumé with applied indices. The calendar disc comes in a matching dial color. The 04 comes in a Meteorite limited edition option as well.
The DRZ 04 “Mondial” features a 316L stainless steel integrated bracelet (all links are articulated). This bracelet is extremely comfortable. Of course, this watch is my personal homage to one of the greatest watch designers of all times: Gérald Genta, who designed iconic timepieces such as Patek Philippe’s Nautilus, or Audemars Piguet’s Royal Oak.
There will be 5 variants, all with date positioned at 6 o’clock.
– Grey with BGW9 Super-LumiNova
– Blue with BGW9 Super-LumiNova
– White with BGW9 Super-LumiNova
– Green with BGW9 Super-LumiNova
– Meteorite with BGW9 Super-LumiNova (limited to 40 units) name of the Meteorite : Muonionalusta.
Throughout the world the reputation of Swiss made watches is unrivalled. Know-how, impeccable quality, aesthetic prowess, technical innovation: the indication “Swiss made” reflects all this, and much more. Assembled in Switzerland, the DRZ 04 “Mondial” sports the Swiss automatic movement Sellita SW-200-1 and comes in Elaboré version with an Incabloc protection system, a high quality and accurate mechanism for three hands with 38 hours of power reserve and a 28’800 A/h (4 Hz) frequency. Aside from the assembly and quality control undertaken in our Swiss atelier, each watch is inspected personally by me before being dispatched, allowing a final check to be carried out on the movement’s precision and options.
- Case material 316L with scratch resistance coating (HV 800)
- Crystal very subtle domed sapphire with anti-reflective coating
- Water resistant 10atm
- Diameter without crown 40mm
- Lug to lug 48mm
- Height 11.9mm (Including sapphire)
- Case back screw down with sapphire crystal
- Movement automatic: Sellita SW-200-1 Elaboré with incabloc shock protection system
- Dial matt (white and meteorite) or sunburst fumé with applied indices
- Crown screw down
- Bracelet 316L with scratch resistance coating (HV 800) screw down pins
Pre-sale campaign: March 20th 2021 (17.00 gmt)
Delivery: June 2021
Standard model pricing:
Pre-sale price: 599 chf (approx. 620 usd)
Retail price: 720 chf (approx. 799 usd)
Limited edition (Only 40 units) meteorite pricing:
Pre-sale price: 750 chf (approx. 820 usd)
Retail price: 870 chf (approx. 960 usd)
Yout timepiece will be shipped from Switzerland