Pre-sale campaign: Launching February 25th 2023 (15.00 CET) Delivery during April 2023
The arrival of jet planes revolutionized the world of air travel, a Boeing 707 was able to travel from Paris to New York in eight hours with 180 passengers – twice as many as a propeller-driven Super Constellation, which took over 14 hours for the same journey. The DRZ 04 “Mondial” draws inspiration from this exciting time.
Standard model pricing:
Pre-sale price: 680 chf
Retail price: 750 chf
Limited edition (Only 60 units) meteorite pricing:
Pre-sale price: 890 chf
Retail price: 980 chf
There will be 5 variants, all with date positioned at 6 o’clock.
- Light blue with BGW9 Super-LumiNova
- Red with BGW9 Super-LumiNova
- Yellow with BGW9 Super-LumiNova
- Purple with BGW9 Super-LumiNova
- Black meteorite with blue Super-LumiNova. Name of the Meteorite : Muonionalusta.
Note: Your timepiece will be shipped from Switzerland
- Case material: 316L with scratch resistance coating (HV 800)
- Crystal: Flat sapphire with anti-reflective coating
- Water resistant: 10atm
- Diameter without crown: 40mm
- Lug to lug: 48mm
- Height: 10.8mm (Including sapphire)
- Case back: screw down with sapphire crystal
- Movement: automatic: Sellita SW-200-1 Elaboré with incabloc shock protection system
- Dial: matt or sunburst fumé with applied indices
- Crown: screw down
- Bracelet: 316L with scratch resistance coating (HV 800) screw down pins
- Clasp: Butterfly and optional folding clasp
The dial’s bowl shape was first introduced with the DRZ 02 back in 2018. This type of dial helps to create a seamless continuity between dial and case, it also creates a deep sense of depth and 3D effect on the whole watch. This kind of dial manufacture requires a CNC modelling process, unlike that used to produce a more conventional and simpler flat disc. The dials come in either matt or sunburst fumé with applied indices. The 04 comes in a Meteorite limited edition option as well.
The DRZ 04 “Mondial” features a 316L stainless steel integrated bracelet (all links are articulated). This bracelet is extremely comfortable. Of course, this watch is my personal homage to one of the greatest watch designers of all times: Gérald Genta, who designed iconic timepieces such as Patek Philippe’s Nautilus, or Audemars Piguet’s Royal Oak.
Your DRZ 04 Mondial will come with an optional folding clasp with 3 microadjustments and the proper endlinks so you can swap the butterfly easily in case you prefer to use your 04 that way. The extra clasp will come with the scratch resistant coating as well (and of course engraved logo)
Throughout the world the reputation of Swiss made watches is unrivalled. Know-how, impeccable quality, aesthetic prowess, technical innovation: the indication “Swiss made” reflects all this, and much more. Assembled in Switzerland, the DRZ 04 “Mondial” sports the Swiss automatic movement Sellita SW-200-1 and comes in Elaboré version with an Incabloc protection system, a high quality and accurate mechanism for three hands with 38 hours of power reserve and a 28’800 A/h (4 Hz) frequency. Aside from the assembly and quality control undertaken in our Swiss atelier.